100 % pure carrot beet juice, 0.5 litre tetra pack
- Available in 0.5 l bottles.
- carrot beet Juice pressed from fresh carrots. Pasteurised.
- Ingredients: carrot juice 60%, beetroot juice 40%..
- Keep carrot beet juice at a temperature of +2 to +6 °C. Keeps in the fridge for up to 24 h once opened. Chill before drinking, shake before opening
Carrot juice nutritional information per 100 ml:
- energy 236 kJ/ 56 kcal
- protein 0,61 g
- carbohydrates 12,7 g,
- whereof sugar 6,0 g;
- fat 0,27 g,
- whereof saturated fatty acids 0,1 g;
- fiber 2,8 g; sodium 0,017 g.
- Contains naturally occurring sugars.
- Product type: carrot beet juice
- Volume (L): 0.5 litre tetra packs
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- Delivery markets: currently EU only
- Shelf Life: one and half years
- Place of Origin: Estonia
- Certification: EU
- Package languages: different languages are possible with stickers
Carrot juice is a rich source of vitamins. It improves appetite, digestion and tooth structure, protects the nervous system, improves resistance to infections and helps the body combat various diseases. When we add the good qualities of beetroot juice described below, we get a natural material that strengthens your body. Those who have tried it also think it tastes great.
It is recommended to drink half a litre of mixed carrot beet juice per day.
Want more than carrot beet juice? Check out our other juices below