100 % pure pomegranate juice “4U”, 1 litre tetra pack
Nutritional information per 100 ml:
Shake before use. Keep it on temperature between 0 to +25 C at relative humidity up to 75 %. After opening, keep the refrigerator and consume within 2 during the day.
Pure pomegranate juice 4U does stand out from the crowd for both are pressed from whole ripe pomegranates, hence retaining the original taste and flavour along with all the goodies of the pomegranate fruit. You can’t get all that in a juice which was reconstituted from concentrate. Besides, the precious combination of the varieties of the plant growing in Azerbaijan, coupled with the perfect soil and climate conditions of the area, deliver what we could confidently say one of the most richly delicious, all embracing and indigenous juices in the world. We are proud to bring this nature’s wonder to you to enjoy and indulge.
Pomegranate juice benefits
Pomegranate juice has become popular in the past few years, but does it really live up to the hype? It looks like it. Several recent studies have shown significant potential health benefits from drinking pomegranate juice. Here are eleven:
- Fights Breast Cancer - Studies in Israel show that pomegranate juice destroys breast cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone. It may also prevent breast cancer cells from forming.
- Lung Cancer Prevention - Studies in mice show that pomegranate juice may inhibit the development of lung cancer.
- Slows Prostate Cancer - It slowed the growth of prostate cancer in mice.
- Keeps PSA Levels Stable - In a study of 50 men who had undergone treatment for prostate cancer, 8 ounces of pomegranate juice per day kept PSA levels stable, reducing the need for further treatment such as chemotherapy or hormone therapy.
- Protects the Neonatal Brain - Studies show that maternal consumption of pomegranate juice may protect the neonatal brain from damage after injury.
- Prevention of Osteoarthritis - Several studies indicate that pomegranate juice may prevent cartilage deterioration.
- Protects the Arteries - It prevents plaque from building up in the arteries and may reverse previous plaque buildup.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention - It may prevent and slow Alzheimer’s disease. In one study, mice bred to develop Alzheimer’s disease were given pomegranate juice. They accumulated significantly less amyloid plaque than control mice and they performed mental tasks better.
- Lowers Cholesterol - It lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) and raises HDL (good cholesterol).
- Lowers Blood Pressure - One study showed that drinking 1.7 ounces of pomegranate juice per day lowered systolic blood pressure by as much as 5 percent.
- Dental Protection - Research suggests that drinking pomegranate juice may be a natural way to prevent dental plaque.
Please note: “Freshly Squeezed” on the packs means that product was made from fresh and ripe pomegranates and not from concentrate. “Freshly Squeezed” doesn’t make a claim that pomegranate juice was made recently.