100 % pure carrot juice, 0.33 litre tetra pack
- Available in 0.33 l and 0.5 l bottles.
- Carrot Juice pressed from fresh carrots. Pasteurised.
- Keep carrot juice at a temperature of +2 to +6 °C. Keeps in the fridge for up to 24 h once opened. Chill before drinking, shake before opening
Carrot juice nutritional information per 100 ml:
- energy 197 kJ/ 47 kcal;
- protein 1,0 g;
- carbohydrates 10,1 g,
- whereof sugar 8,0 g;
- fat 0,2 g,
- whereof saturated fatty acids 0 g;
- fiber 3,0 g, sodium 0,01 g.
- Contains naturally occurring sugars.
- Product type: carrot juice
- Volume (L): 0.33 and 0.5 litre tetra packs
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- Delivery markets: currently EU only
- Shelf Life: one and half years
- Place of Origin: Estonia
- Certification: EU
- Package languages: different languages are possible with stickers
Carrot juice is the richest natural source of vitamin A in Estonia. It also contains considerable amounts of vitamins B, C, D, K, etc. The minerals found in carrots include potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphor, iron, silicon, sulphur, iodine, copper and cobalt. Carrot juice improves appetite and digestion, it is good for the teeth, protects the central nervous system and improves the body’s resistance to infection. Carrot juice helps the body fight eye, throat, bronchial and lung illnesses and diseases and sinusitis. It cleanses the liver and dissolves the substances that clog the bile ducts. Vitamin A is required for the metabolism of mucous membranes and the skin, for the health and development of cells, bone tissue, teeth, nails and hair, and it also strengthens vision.
Carrot juice helps the body rid itself of toxins and residue and also helps you lose weight. Regular consumption of carrot juice is good for the nervous system and helps combat stress.
Want more than carrot juice? Check out our other juices below