100 % pure beetroot juice, 0.33 litre tetra pack
- Available in 0.33 l bottles.
- Beetroot Juice pressed from fresh beet root. Pasteurised.
- Keep at a temperature of +2 to +6 °C. Keeps in the fridge for up to 24 h once opened. Chill before drinking, shake before opening
Beetroot juice nutritional information per 100 ml:
- energy 196 kJ/ 46 kcal;
- protein 1,61 g;
- carbohydrates 9,56 g,
- whereof sugar 9,1 g;
- fat 0,17 g,
- whereof saturated fatty acids 0,1 g;
- fiber 2,8 g;
- sodium 0,078 g.
- Contains naturally occurring sugars.
- Product type: Beetroot juice
- Volume (L): 0.33 litres
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- Delivery markets: currently EU only
- Shelf Life: one and half years
- Place of Origin: Estonia
- Certification: EU
- Package languages: different languages are possible with stickers
Beetroot juice activates the creation of red blood cells and improves blood composition. It also activates the stomach, intestines and liver. Beetroot juice is also good in the case of menstruation problems and its effect during menopause is often more permanent than that of medication and synthetic hormones. Beetroot juice is also good in the case of varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, hypertonia and various heart problems.
Our beetroot juice is of course not a medication or a food additive with healing properties – it is just a juice. However, if you feel your health improving when you drink the juice, we’ll be pleased to hear about it!
Want more than beetroot juice? Check out our other juices below